1. The Princess wasn't soft and girly she was a warrior.
2. Wakanda was beautiful (they didn't show any crime or slums just education, sustainability and resiliency).
3. All of the men were fine AF!!!
4. They discussed a lot of the layers of issues we face across the diaspora.
5. They still had a humor.
6. The perfect mix of herbal science, technology, spirituality and culture.
7. The deadliest warriors were WOMEN.
8. Kilmonger wasn't a villain but a anti-hero (there is a difference).
9. Black people had a chance to just enjoy and play in their imagination even if it was just for a weekend.
10. My favorite line: "Hey Auntie".
BONUS: I over love that so many different cultures and tribes were apart of the costumes, language and rituals.... LOVED IT!
BONUS + BONUS: Angela Bassett was Cute Honey and was a strong woman who gave her children space to learn and grow.
And FINAL BONUS: I wish we could have a nation that was never colonized and be leading in EVERYTHING with all black people. (A girl can dream? Can't she?).